Here are a few things that you should know about me:
I’m skilled in managing highly complex transactions and have extensive training and experience dealing with insolvency, estate, and foreclosure sales.
I hold a diploma in accounting and a BBA in leadership with several years of experience in preparing full-cycle financial statements. I have also completed specific training through the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board on selling strata properties, foreclosures, estate sales, and new construction properties. I’m also well versed in POA’s, the Strata Property Act and more.
I am exceptional at working with high-stress clients and contentious situations.
I keep my cool in every situation, and I never quit. When working with clients in high stress environments I approach all problems with tact and discretion. By providing detailed information and giving people ample time to consider the solution, I find that these situations tend to naturally resolve themselves in a manner that is mutually agreeable and beneficial to all parties involved.
I am a strata property specialist with a background in accounting and training in business analysis.
I’m fully aware of the extensive record keeping requirements required when dealing with an insolvency, estate, or court ordered sale. In response to those requirements, I’ve created a system that will not only get your clients top dollar, but track the progress of the sale and provide written evidence of its progress to all parties involved.
My system includes:
- A detailed valuation of the subject property using the direct comparison approach provided at the time of listing*
- A detailed marketing plan provided, including weekly written status reports*
- Showing and buyer feedback provided in an easy to read report
- Property valuation updated monthly, or more often if needed*
- Contracts negotiated using terms to contract provided by the trustee, such as schedule A.
*All involved parties will be provided with hard and digital copies of all status reports and valuations.